Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Magsaysay Branch Of Tiong San In Baguio City On Fire

The Magsaysay branch of the local shopping mall chain Tiong San is currently on fire. Initial reports say that it was caused by electrical malfunction from the branch's hardware department. As of this writing, no one is reported to have been seriously hurt. Firefighters who responded to the incident were able to put out the fire thus preventing further damage to goods and property. Employees of the store chain also assisted the firefighters in putting out the fire.

This is not the first time that a Tiong San store caught on fire. It can be recalled that in 2008, the chain's branch along Harrison Road went ablaze, costing the store damages that were worth around 200 million pesos. The fire burned the 6th, 7th and 8th floors of the store.

Check out photos and videos of the fire below.

Here's a video of firefighters putting out the fire: